Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Greetings!

I am Hickman's new second full time art teacher, Miss Fravel :)

This will be my first year at Hickman. I grew up in Maryland and spent the last 6 years in Jacksonville, Florida. I received a degree in art education from the University of North Florida. I fell in love with Nashville and moved up here last August. I began substitute teaching in Davidson county last fall to learn as much about the school system here while receiving my Tennessee Teachers License.

I feel very fortunate to have been offered a job here at Hickman! I am looking forward to working with the staff and students this upcoming school year.

This will be my art classroom blog, I intend to use it to post pictures of student art work (with permission of course) and to let parents, staff, and students know what is going on in the art room!

No comments:

Post a Comment